Window Perforated

window perf vinyl
window perf
perforated window cling printing
perforated window decals
perforated window shades
Window Perforated

Window Perforated

Regular price $16.99
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Fast Delivery
  • Secure payments
  • Request Your Free Sample Kit Today 
Production Time2-5 Business Days
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Window Perforated


Forming a captivating window display without being too dominating, these window perfs provide two-way visibility to any glass surface — promoting your brand while keeping the other side in view. Choose your logo, design, and message, and we’ll print it on a white, semi-gloss perforated film with an easy-to-remove adhesive back.


  • Your custom design will be printed on 70% of the material, the other 30% will be taken up by the 1.5mm perforated holes
  • Printed with environment-friendly, Eco-Solvent inks that allow outdoor use
  • Applies to glass surfaces only


  • 70/30 Perforated Window Film
  • Window Perforated Film provides an effective, hassle-free solution to display graphics on glass surfaces. The 6 mil 70/30 perforated film allows for a see-through view from both the inside and outside, creating a remarkable visual impact.


Bleed: 0.125"

Resolution:150 DPI

Color Mode: CMYK


Max File Upload Size: 50MB

Manually Processed, PDF Proof: 12Hours .We will check your files and ensure they have the correct file specifications. If we find any problems with your files, we'll contact you, otherwise We will process your order.