Window Perfs

window perf vinyl
window perf
perforated window cling printing
perforated window decals
perforated window shades
Window Perfs

Window Perfs

Size
Material
Regular price $16.99
/
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Fast Delivery
  • Secure payments
Production Time2-5 Business Days
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Window Perfs

                    

Forming a captivating window display without being too dominating, these window perfs provide two-way visibility to any glass surface — promoting your brand while keeping the other side in view. Choose your logo, design, and message, and we’ll print it on a white, semi-gloss perforated film with an easy-to-remove adhesive back.

 

  • Your custom design will be printed on 60% of the material, the other 40% will be taken up by the 1.5mm perforated holes
  • Printed with environment-friendly, Eco-Solvent inks that allow outdoor use
  • Applies to glass surfaces only

 

How Do We Ship ?

Parcel: Your shipment will arrive via USPS Or UPS. Unleased requested by the carrier . We don't require a signature for delivery . If you are not Home . a note will be left with direction on how to receive your order. Help is always available

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Recently viewed